- When it comes to medical cannabis, Israel is providing the world with a vast medical experiment.
- Autism. It’s a mystery disease so what exactly in the brain is affected by it?
- Three “extra large telescopes” that are now on the production line will allow us to zoom into the exoplanets for a closer look.
- Earth is the only planet to sport tectonic activity and without it life would probably be impossible. But what got this planet-wide conveyor belt operating?
- We’ve gone to Pluto and tasted Jupiter’s atmosphere. So what’s next in space exploration?
- Dark matter has long been proposed to be the glue that holds the universe together. But it may not always have been so.
Contributors to Spring issue:
- Elizabeth Finkel
- Richard A. Lovett
- Cathal O’Connell
- Fred Watson
- Alan Finkel
- Katie Mack
- Laurie Zoloth