Move aside Antony Green. Get stuffed Chris Uhlmann. Think you know politics, Leigh Sales? With a Federal election due by May 2019, The Chaser’s Charles Firth has combined forces with The Shovel’s James Schloeffel to provide a must-read guide to Australian politics, and how it works.
- The Top 5 Prime Ministers of the Past 3 years
- How It All Falls Apart: Labor’s plan for the first 100 days
- A Complete Guide to the Sex Lives of National Party MPs
- Liberal Party Application Form for “Females”
Plus in-depth features:
- Know your electorate. All the other guides will tell you the swings and demographics of the seats. Only The Official* 2019 Election Guide tells you which electorate have the most tax evaders, white collar fraudsters and insider traders (no surprises, it’s Wentworth).
- Electorate profiles you can actually use: The Poo Jogger’s Guide to Brisbane. All the best places to defecate in all your favourite Brisbane hotspots.
- Quiz: Are You A One Nation MP? With all the comings and goings in One Nation, it’s hard to keep track of whether you’re a One Nation MP or not. Take our special quiz, and find out!