It was the year that our Deputy Prime Minister confessed he’d been drunk for the past three years, our biggest bank admitted it was collecting fees from dead people, and a jogging businessman did an actual poo on a Brisbane suburban street. Thirty times. A year this momentous needs careful, thoughtful analysis. The Chaser and The Shovel Annual ‘two-in-one’ Annual is the definitive guide to understanding what the hell happened in 2018. Bringing together writers from Australia’s two leading political satire outfits, the 2018 Annual includes 132 pages of articles, analysis and leadership updates.
Look out for:
- The illustrated children’s story ‘Barnaby Joyce and The Big Mean Media Monster’
- “How I got my teeth whitened just like the caveman” – Pete Evans’ back-to-basic tips
- An analysis of the day that vacuous, self-obsessed reality TV star met with Kim Kardashian in the White House
- A clarification about The Shovel’s $444 million government grant
- Tips for coping with the single-use shopping bag ban and other life-changing crises
- Our urgent humanitarian appeal to help French au pairs in need
- A handy front-cover image to remind you who Australia’s current Prime Minister is
Trigger warning: contains descriptions of Barnaby Joyce’s sex life.