Forget Baby Love. The Chaser has written the definitive guide to parenting in the modern age. Jam packed with 100 pages of spurious information.
Forget Baby Love. The Chaser has written the definitive guide to parenting in the modern age. Jam packed with 100 pages of spurious information. Including:
- Why you shouldn't become a parent in the first place?
- How to get pregnant: turning sex into something dull and lifeless
- Pregnancy Wine Guide
- 9 months of bliss: one woman's infuriatingly unrepresentative experience of pregnancy
- Who needs sleep: The first six months
- The Toddler Years: A guide to making money on Instagram by exploiting the cuteness of your child
- Pre-school: An illustrated guide to making your partner do most of the work
- Primary School age: The Best (Drug-Free) Years of Their Life
- High School: How to Apply for Special Consideration
- Will They Ever Move Out? A Guide to Your Child's 20s and 30s.
- Middle-Age: Why everything wrong with their lives is your fault
Also includes a bonus do-it-yourself Last Will and Testament, to let you cut your children out of their inheritance in 3 easy steps!