Bendigo Writers Festival is an annual three-day event which gathers more than 100 writers for discussions about every kind of writing under the sun. This year, some events will be streamed online.
Don’t miss these Black Inc. authors:
- Scott Ludlam on Full Circle and his vision for our political and ecological futures
- Mark McKenna on the power, significance and history of Uluru
- Jenny Valentish (Everything Harder Than Everyone Else) on memoir and profile writing
- Don Watson on his new collection Watsonia and the art of the essay
- James Boyce (1835 and Van Diemen’s Land) on the importance of history
- James Canton, author of The Oak Papers, on our connection to nature
- Margaret Simons (QE77: Cry Me A River) on journalism and people power
- Raj Patel (A History of the World in Seven Cheap Things) on food security and capitalism
- Tom Griffiths, historian and author of The Art of Time Travel, on the value of experts
Tickets are on sale now. View the full program.